What value do you receive as a member of MACCS?
The ability to network with other independent school owners and administrators.
- Learn from others in the school business.
- Work together to ensure quality training throughout the sector.
Be part of a group that shares common interests in legislative and regulatory matters.
- Ensure our sector is included in state programs and new initiatives.
Access to the MACCS Online Training Center.
- MACCS has partnered with MaxKnowledge to provide a wide variety of online continuing education courses for higher education institutions. Courses are available 24/7 and offer 4 hours of continuing education.
- MACCS members receive a discounted rate.
Added students in your school resulting from the MACCS website. The website:
- Includes a member school directory with a dynamic three-way school search by school name, city, or program.
- Is regularly updated on all major search engines with ranking analysis.
- Each member receives a five-page custom website at no additional cost.
- Two optional website upgrades are available with enhanced features
- The MACCS website attracts an average 350 visitors per month.
- Forwards inquiries directly to your school.
- Provides members a calendar of upcoming events and a "secure" bulletin board for members only.
- Highlights a member school each month with a one-page article and photo.
What can you provide MACCS?
Your support and willingness to get involved. An effective association is measured not by its size, but by the strength and Commitment of its membership.
MACCS Officers and Board of Directors
- President - Kurt Mayry, Motion Picture Institute
- Vice-President - Kris Furtaw, Ross Medical Education Center
- Secretary-Treasurer - Maribel Cintron, Dorsey Schools
- Board Members - Nicole Hawk, Dorsey School of Beauty
- John Barnes, Dorsey Schools
- Shaun Chiodo, Paul Mitchell the School
- Leon Gust, Detroit Business Institute
To view a printable PDF of Member Benefits, please click here.