MACCS Annual In-Service
April 24, 2015
9am – 3pm
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Mark your calendars! The MACCS 2015 In-Service will be held on April 24, 2015 at VisTaTech Center. This year's exciting agenda will feature the following sessions:
- State of Michigan Update - Find out the hot topics affecting our sector!
- Latest Federal Updates and Compliance Information by Sally Samuels, FAME - Get the latest news and regulations from Washington DC and discover important tips on how to keep your institution in compliance in today's environment!
- Using Motivational Interviewing to Improve Academic Performance by Carol Johnstone - Discover how a collaborative, goal-oriented conversation style can strengthen a person's own motivation for and commitment to change.
- Special Session just for Cosmetology Schools - Serve it Up! It's all in the Delivery! by Carol Woodard - Learn the keys to making a successful presentation while setting the stage for learning. You'll discover ways to use the art of questioning to achieve the desired outcome.
- The Mental Technology of Peak Performance by Dr. Joe Pace - Learn how the mind works in order to affect peak performance and how changing attitudes , beliefs, and habits can make you more effective!
- Outstanding Student Awards – Click Here for Nomination Form
- MACCS Student Scholarship Presentation - Click Here to Apply (Students Only)
This is a great event for administrators, faculty, financial aid, student services, and more!
You can register by downloading, printing, and mailing the registration form.
Or you may click here to REGISTER ONLINE.